Monday, April 19, 2010

My Older Stuff (filler for an empty Blog)

Beth and I spent a year traveling around the U.S.A. in 2007 so that we could reboot ourselves.  We needed to, and it worked.
I wrote on a blog whenever I could find a connection and I developed a following, although it took most of the year to develop a commenting system that worked to my satisfaction.


Some of the stories I wrote then may be suitable for the Among The Elms Volume 1.  (Most of them are not.)


I am going to include a few links here to some to look at when you run out of other things to look at.  If you jump to any of these stories, please return back here and add comments.  Maybe something here is worth reviving.


During the trip I found that getting your haircut was an awesome way to rub elbows with the locals.  So I had a haircut series.  How many people can say THAT!

The Crowd Pleaser

Haircut time again, a double issue.

And a Keene haircut...

A night in Montana:
Pete the Tour Guide.

A yurt near a volcano

Running Free in a Yurt

I just found this one, it's interesting info, but not for the book.  I'm going to go read it now...
Silos with a secret.
ok, I'm back, (I'll read it later).
Here is a little story I read to the Elm group when we were first looking for things to read.
Florida Wildlife

OK, these things are NOT meant for the book, they are just meant to show that it is oky-doky to put things on here.  Do NOT be embarrassed.  We will comment.  We will prune.  We will get a GOOD book out us.

Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment